APARTMENTS IN TYROL
Spend restful holidays and replenish your energy in Scheffau overlooked by “Wilder Kaiser” mountain range. Explore the fascinating mountains. Treat yourself to a carefree getaway with plenty of enjoyment, fun and playful activities in the convivial atmosphere of the Kaiserlodge.
All our spacious and cosy apartments provide stunning mountain views and are furnished in the contemporary Alpine style with high quality furniture. They have one or two large sheltered balconies or terraces as well as a sophisticated kitchenette. There is much intimate space for all guests. In the planning, our interior designers have focused on the use of locally sourced materials, such as loden and Tyrolean wood. Our luxury apartments, each of which is based on a distinctive herb, colour, fabric and odour scheme, are designed to suit every taste, being ideal for a getaway, a romantic break, a delightful time out, a stay with the family or friends, to attend a conference, to enjoy the mountain scenery, for a leisurely break and activity holidays.
Early bird bonus of 3% for your summer booking made until 31.03.2021.
Enjoy the Kaiserlodge summer special of 30% discount on the green fee of the “Wilder Kaiser” golf course in Ellmau. Get more information here.
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES FOR ALL GUESTS
Have a look at our inclusive services in detail here.
- 1.300 m² glittering lake for a refreshing swim
- Tranquil garden for relaxation with seating and loungers as well as bowling alley and giant chess board
- Extensive spa area in the attic with delicious teas and spring water panoramic indoor andn outdoorpool, saunas, steamroom, infrared cabin and relaxation rooms with snugbeds and wickerwork chairs as well as an open fireplace
- Waterfall showers, multisensory showers and a rainshower for refreshment
- Roof terrace with view over the village of Scheffau
- Gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Cosy library to read and chill out
- Children’s playroom with wooden toys (we avoid using plastic whenever possible) and children’s cinema
- Playground with water features
- Teenager lounge with flat screen television and bean bag chairs to chill out
- Seminar rooms conducive to creative thinking as well as exciting recreational activities
- Luggage storeroom with shower to use before check-in and after check-out
- Heated storeroom for ski and hiking equipment
- VIP ski storeroom at the base station of the cable car in Scheffau
- Free secure parking space in the underground car park and further parking spaces in front of the hotel, charging station
- Free Wifi internet access throughout the hotel
INDIVIDUAL SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Deli & Restaurant with bar and terrace serving mouth-watering culinary creations, coffee specialties and various fine drinks, among many other treats
- Public kitchen worktop with recipes and ingredients
- Breakfast “á la carte” in our Deli & Restaurant for an individual delightful breakfast
- We are happy to fill your fridge before your arrival at the price of 75 euros. This includes:
1 l milk from the dairy farm, 250 g butter, 200 g homemade jam, 1 rye bread (500 g), 250 g cheese from the dairy farm, 100 g bacon, 6 eggs from free-range hens, 1 l organic fruit juice (Hasenfit), 1 six pack of beer from the Huber Brewery, 1 bottle of house white wine from the Diem Winery, 1 bottle of house red wine from the Diem Winery
- “Kaiser’s Schmiede”: workshop where you can attend daily craft workshops (soap making,
bread baking, felting, wreath making, syrup making, among others)
- Smart Cleaning (Additional cost: € 30 / 30-minute apartment cleaning)
- lake view guaranteed: € 30 per room / per night
- Delightful “Bauernladl” Shop with genuine products from our own factory and farmers of the local area
- “Kaiser’s Sport”: in-house and online rental for ski, walking pole, etc.
- Our one pot dishes
- Our homemade bread. Here you find our Imperial bread menu
- individual additional packages
- Room service (Additional cost € 15 per order)
- Late Check-Out until 12 pm (Additional cost: € 50)
- Late Check-Out until 4 pm (Additional cost: € 100)