Carefree holidays with plenty of space and freedom
In current times we come across many questions regarding rules on hygiene and safety. Be assured, we stick to all regulations given by the Federal Ministry. You can find daily updated guidelines for a safe working in the hospitality, gastronomy and leisure industry on www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information or www.willkommen.tirol.
Freedom at the Kaiserlodge
for full enjoyment of your well-deserved holiday experience
Where we stand today, we don’t have a definite answer yet, as to whether we will have to make changes due to limitations in places. What we can tell you about your summer holidays with us though is this.
- When you book an Kaiserlodge flat, you stay in your own flat but enjoy all the hotel comforts. You can decide for yourself whether you prefer to spend your holiday secluded in your own private sphere, but with plenty of free space, or whether you would also like to use the public hotel areas, such as our restaurant Kaiser’s Deli.
- In our two houses (Kaiserlodge and Hotel Kaiser) and in the entire outdoor area, we offer enough space and freedom so that every guest can enjoy their privacy undisturbed with sufficient safe distance.
- The Wilder Kaiser and Scheffau regions offer a wide range of activities in the great outdoors. Hiking, biking, golfing, forest bathing, yoga and much more. – For these activities, you have a seemingly endless amount of free space.
Check-In and Check-Out
for a carefree start of your holiday and a safe return home
- NEW: From now on, contactless check-in is also possible: if desired, you will receive the registration form in advance, sign it on site in the car and receive the key in the car and can thus go directly to the underground car park and thus to the flat.
- NEW: free self tests at the hotel
- If you notice symptoms such as fever or a cold before your arrival, we ask you to rebook or cancel your stay.
- We refrain from greeting rituals with physical contact.
- There is no compulsory wearing of masks.
- We recommend cashless payment.
Hygiene in the rooms and public areas
service and comfort guaranteed
- Regular additional disinfection of the entire premises.
- Regular additional disinfection of the door handles.
- All cleaning agents contain disinfectants.
- Disinfection stands are distributed throughout the house at appropriate places.
- An information letter on hygiene measures according to AGES, including disinfectant, is available in all arrival rooms.
recover and relax without worries
- Massages and beauty treatments are offered in compliance with safety and hygiene measures.
- There is neither a minimum distance, nor a limitation of persons.
our employees continue to inspire you
- A travel ban for all employees to all risk areas has been issued.
- Action plan in case of infection of guests & staff.
- All staff are well prepared and trained on our action plan.
- All staff are tested weekly for COVID-19.
Even our little ones can enjoy a carefree holiday
- In the Kids Club we will do a lot outside. Fish air is always good for you.
- There is no minimum distance that needs to be kept.
- There is no obligation to wear masks.
We ask you to take all these extra measures and recommendations into account and act responsibly. This will help to ensure that you and all others can enjoy your time here to the fullest.
Due to the increased safety standards and hygiene measures, there may be restrictions in some public indoor areas during your stay, e.g. possible closure of certain sauna facilities. We ask for your understanding, that in cases like this, we cannot offer price reductions or discounts. In any case, we will of course do our very best to make sure there are enough alternatives for a relaxing as well as exciting holiday.