Frequently Asked Questions
You have not received the answer you were looking for? We look forward to answering your questions.
You can also contact us by phone (+43 (0) 535 844 300) or by e-mail.
Booking and Arrival
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
Yes, a deposit of 30% of the total price is due after booking. We can debit the amount from your credit card or you can transfer it.
- Is there parking at the hotel?
The Kaiserlodge has free and secure underground parking directly at the hotel. Electric cars can also be charged directly at the electric filling station.
Housing and pets
- Is there a “normal” double room?
For overnight stays for two people we recommend the mountain apartment “Wilder Kaiser” or the small mountain apartment. We are also happy to put together individual offers for you.
- Can I bring a pet with me?
Pets are very welcome in the Kaiserlodge.
- What are the opening hours in the SPA area like and can I use it in the morning?
The opening hours to our SPA area are daily from 16.00 – 20.00 o’clock and our indoor pool can always be used from 07.00 – 21.00 o’clock.
- Are there bathrobes, bath towels and slippers in the apartments?
High-quality towels, fluffy bathrobes and comfortable slippers are available directly in the apartments.
- Do I have to book a massage in advance?
Massage appointments are available at the reception. Cancellations of massages and body treatments are only possible free of charge 24 hours in advance, otherwise we unfortunately have to charge 80% of the booked treatment.
- Can breakfast be booked in addition and how much does it cost?
We are happy to give our guests the freedom to choose. You have the possibility to choose between à la carte breakfast in our Deli, to pre-order a fridge filling for the apartment or to have breakfast served directly in your room.
- Can I eat in my own lodge?
You can eat in the apartments. You are also welcome to have breakfast served in your room.
Skiing and hiking
- How do I get to the cable car and back to the hotel? How do I get to the piste?
There is a direct connecting skiing slope behind the hotel, from where you get to the parking lot of the mountain railway. The ski bus also stops every 15 minutes directly in front of the hotel.
- How exactly do the ski garage and the ski depot work?
Directly at the Scheffau valley station we have a VIP ski depot for our guests to lock the skis and other equipment.
- How does the in-house ski rental in the Kaiserlodge work?
You can choose the rental equipment directly at the hotel or book it from the comfort of your own home via online booking (10% online discount).
- How much does a child cost per night?
Our apartment prices are calculated according to the number of persons.
- What are the opening hours of the Kidsclub?
The opening hours are not fixed, they depend weekly on our children’s programme.
- Are children allowed in the swimming pool?
The pool as well as the infrared cabin are accessible for the whole family.