Our concept rests upon the following four pillars:
Our hotel provides a tranquil setting conducive to concentration and relaxation. Enjoy a meeting in the mountains to learn and study effectively together. Work in a cosy and peaceful environment overlooked by “Wilder Kaiser” mountain and afterwards you can relax in our spa area on the upper floor.
Amusement and Adventure
Adventure, networking and shared experiences.
Leisure activities in summer:
- Outdoor bowling alley
- Horse-drawn carriage rides and balloon flights
- Golf taster sessions, canyoning, walking and mountain biking
- GPS treasure hunt
- Torchlight walk including a snack at a mountain inn
Leisure activities in winter
- Avalanche safety course
- Sledging, curling, ski races, snow kiting
- “Winter Olympics” with igloo building
- Bartending show & Cocktail course
- Helicopter flights
Workshops in “Kaiser’s Schmiede”:
- bread baking, soap making, basketry, floral art, joinery, herbalism and many more
Share culinary experiences tasting the delicacies of the local area. We offer various opportunities including barbecues, private dining and “flying” buffets.
Our menu comprises:
- “Kaiser's Pausenbrot” (slices of bread with delicious toppings)
- Soup terrines
- A range of delicious dishes
Work creatively, listen to interesting lectures and develop strategies and visions in our versatile meeting rooms.
You are welcome to bring along your family or partner when attending a meeting at the Kaiserlodge. While you are working on challenges and problem solving, your loved ones can relax, unwind, read a book and enjoy the panoramic mountain views on the lakeshore …